Friday, September 19, 2008

It Makes Sense If You Really Think About It


I love conversations when kids say something extremely funny but it really does makes sense.

Last night Chelsi Pohlmeier came over for dinner.
Five minutes after dinner Michael said that he was hungry and I jokingly told him to go chew on his cud, which led him to tell me that cows have four stomachs.
This turned into a conversation about the different functions of the body.

Boys always talk about bodily functions.

We were trying to figure out what the gallbladder does and figured that it filters something from the liver.

Then we decided that the appendix is a useless part of the body.
Alex said that the hair was a useless part of the body too.

Smart Chelsi said that hair is dead protein.

Alex looked at her and said 'that's why it lays down'.

Can't argue with that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

thats awesome! I have a smart roommate and you have some funny kids! :)

September 19, 2008 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Kelly Owen said...

Ok, that's seriously too funny. I love Alex's comments.

September 19, 2008 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Whitney said...

oh my gosh. he would. golly, he's in 1st grade now? kathryn, time is flying. i miss my monkey boy.

September 20, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home