Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Happy Frogs

Normally when I lay my head down at night, I am in a deep sleep within about fifteen seconds.

One of my favorite things to do is crawl into my comfy bed with my ceiling fan on and go sound asleep.

Last night as I laid down I was very aware that it was noisy.

My children were asleep and the house was dark but right outside my window was the sounds of very happy frogs.

They were singing...they were saying "I don't know what this stuff is falling from the sky, but I love it".

Even though it took me a little while to fall asleep, I thought to myself ' thank you Lord that You take care of all creation.'

I know He delighted in the content sounds of the frogs.

How much more does He delight in us when we are content in the fact that He provides everything we need?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

What a sweet gift to you, frogs, to a collector of frogs. :)

August 6, 2008 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger schromiester said...

I just love you.

August 7, 2008 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Kelly Owen said...

Yes! My blog is pretty new. I'm excited b/c there have been times I've wanted to comment on your blog, but I couldn't figure out how to do it without my own blog. I'm probably just ignorant in that area.

Anyways, yay for being blog friends!

August 11, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home