Thursday, August 14, 2008

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!



It's moving day!!!

Today is the day that we load up all my stuff and move it to storage.

NOT!!

T0day is the day that we load up all my stuff and move it to...OUR NEW HOUSE!!

That's right, God made it possible for my house to be ready for me to move straight in.

He just had to get my heart right first.

Once I died to my selfish wants and desires of how I wanted this to work out and surrendered to the fact that God is in control and I am following Him, He gave me my house.

Thank you Body for praying with me and sharing this exciting time with us. What a blessing it is to have so many people come along side me and help me and do all the "non-girl" things like lift heavy boxes and drive trailers.

I can not wait, we start at 6:00 pm tonight and will get it all moved and we will sleep in our new house and wake up in our new house.

The first thing I am unpacking is my coffee pot...it is gonna be a busy weekend!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Owen said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. You are a great encouragement.

We're so excited that you get to move into your house today! Praise God! Josh will be there at six with his truck to help you move. It will be a sweet time of fellowship and service within the Body. I can't wait to hear about it!

August 14, 2008 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Kari said...

So happy for y'all Kathryn!!!

God is pretty awesome!!!

Can't wait to see the house!!!

YAY!

August 14, 2008 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Lisa Smith said...

Seriously, I can't wait to see it! I am praying all your boxes get to their new homes...and fast!

August 14, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home