Monday, December 11, 2006

Michael's Monday Story



A new twist has been added to Kathryn's blog. Michael has decided to be a story teller, so we will be having "Michael Monday story". They may be stories about his weekend or things he makes up.

Michael is excited about becoming part of the blogging world, so lets hear what he has to say...

Alex, momma and I went to go see Christmas in the Park on Friday. We went on a hayride, we got to sing Christmas carols on the hayride too. We sang Jingle Bells, The Twelve Days of Christmas and we tried to sing Jingle Bell Rock, but we didn't know the words. We got to make bracelets and drink hot chocolate. Kevin took our pictures in the lights. We ate cookies with the hot chocolate. We went to Nellie's after that, we ate popsicles and I gave her the bracelet I made for a Christmas present.

On Saturday we got to go to church and watch a play. It was real funny. My favorite part of the play was when Mr. Patrick said Jesus was born in poopyhay! My second favorite part was when the music came on and they danced to Shackles.

On Sunday we got to eat at J Jin's with Nellie, Whitney and Amanda. We took lots of pictures before we went. And that is my story I told.

Then End

***Note from parent, leave it to a little boy to pick out the word poop and think that was the funniest part.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

Michael, I think you're funny! Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I look forward to next Monday's story!!

December 11, 2006 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

So cute, had to share...we were driving home last night and Alex was singing Christmas Carols...

He was singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"...he got to the part and was singing "we want some fiddy puggin" it was so cute!!!

December 12, 2006 at 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo sir Michael!
Bravo.
It's good to see more young talent debuting in blogging world.

I truly think Michael's Mondays are going to help take some of the bite out of the mundays. And for that I'm grateful!

-K

December 12, 2006 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home