Monday, November 06, 2006

Crazy Hair Day

Who is this masked man?

Probably one of the only people in the WORLD that I would let do the following to my children's heads...



I love crazy hair day.

We have done many things over the years.

Wigs

Color sprays

Crate paper.

This year was a little different for my boys. Actual shaving was involved.

Mohawks...

Not just mohawks but mullet mohawks.

So fun. The Mohawks by Kevin (he could seriously start his own company) occured Sunday afternoon. The completion of the cut did not occur until Thursday evening. Which means they went to school, the store and the gym where I was told that I was the coolest mom ever for letting my children have mohawks. I just smiled and counted the hours until their little heads were shaved.

I wonder what I will say in ten years when they ask if they can have mohawks. I think if it is to get crazy for Jesus and win souls for the Kingdom...sure go ahead.

Anything else...I don't think so.

On the way home from church Sunday night, Michael asked "what are we going to do next year?"

I can't wait.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

You are so cool! What a memory!

November 7, 2006 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Whitney said...

probably three of my all time favorite boys! Mom, can i get a mullet mohawk too?!

November 7, 2006 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

No Whitney, I am sorry, I am afraid it would ruin the quiet and gentle spirit you are trying to achieve!!

November 7, 2006 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whit, who you calling boy?
huh?

and props to sydni for taking photo #2. that is some serious good photography! seriously!

November 7, 2006 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bacak said...

I did a little shaving for Jax too, but because he didn't have much hair to begin with, it was not near the effect. That was awesome! And yes, Kathryn, you are the cool Mom for letting them keep them for a few days. My kids have worn all kind of costumes and crazy things in public for the purpose of their own creativity and fun, and I think it's great!!!
jenn

November 9, 2006 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home