Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween


I love Halloween.

I love to dress up and pretend.

I love that my children love to dress up and pretend too.

This year was great.

I was Pebbles.

I got called Wilma a few times. I guess it is because I have children of my own.

I was still Pebbles.




Michael was a stunning pirate.

He was cool.

His favorite part was the earring.

He wouldn't wear the hat.

Only a bandana for him (because his mother is a fly girl you know!!!)



Alex was a tiger.

He was fierce and he roared a lot.

As long as it has something to do with animals he is happy.

I love that Halloween to my children is not about witches and ghosts. To them it is a chance to dress up and hang out with friends and eat candy!!

It is good old fashioned fun of parties and fall festivals.

They got to go trick or treating at their schools and came home with pockets and bags full of candy, which as a good mother I had to taste and make sure it was ok for them to eat.

We went to festivals and ate hot dogs and kettle corn, yum Nellie!!

And at the end of the night the sugar wears off and they are asleep before their heads hit the pillows!!!

I love it!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Bacak said...

Yea, Kathryn, you are so cute as Pebbles!!!! The boys were precious! Love it!
Thanks for posting your pics.
jenn

November 2, 2006 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smith said...

It was so fun to see you at the festival! Yea kettle corn,,,Alyssa said it best, "It's popcorny back here." She was talking about my backseat full of kettle corn after the fest. See you tonight!

November 3, 2006 at 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun stuff!
Alex is the only one in the world who can pull that costume off with such class. The rest of us would look like fat Tony the tigers.

November 3, 2006 at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home