Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm tagged

I have been tagged

So now I am supposed to tell you five things that you do not know about me.

1. I am a neat freak. I like things in order, so much so that I do not put up my Christmas decorations until the last minute and then take them down Christmas day because while they are up things are out of order. Everything in my home has a place.

Things do not just lie around my house...it drives me crazy.

2. I am obsessive compulsive about time. I HAVE to be on time.

I can not stand to be late. I am not as bad as I used to be because I have children and they do NOT always do things on a time schedule, like have to poop right when it is time to leave. But I used to calculate in my head how long it would take to do things so I would know how long it would take to get ready.

3. I have a secret desire to sing. I can not carry a tune in a bucket and my children scream stop when I sing in the car, but I have always dreamed of being a famouse singer and being on stage.

4. I have a secret crush on Ty Pennington. I think it is because he is unkept and unorderly and it makes my obessive compulsive behavior rebel.

5. I hate mice/rats or ANYTHING rodent like. Even the thought of one makes me feel physically sick.

One time (about fifteen years ago) when I lived in an apartment in Houston, I had a pantry and I thought I heard a scratching noise. I called the complex office and made them come take everything out of the pantry and check.

I have a very vivid imagination when it comes to things like that. I was certain I would open the pantry and a mouse would jump out and latch onto my face. I imagined it with fangs with blood dripping from them. I am glad that I am typing this in the morning so I will have all day to forget about it and not have nightmares.

Now I am tagging Kevin, Kaylene, Chelsea, Lisa and Sally

6 Comments:

Blogger Hendrick Family said...

So funny! I LOVED reading these things about you, Kathryn.

December 4, 2006 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger freemans4jc said...

#4 - Not True. The Ty Pennington crush is NO secret!

Ken

December 5, 2006 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Ken...for those who did not see me act a FOOL at the Extreme Home Makeover, possibly the crush was not as obvious!!!!

December 5, 2006 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got an idea...

If you loose your OCD and become a slob, you're duplex will get run down and trashy.

Then you can call Ty and his rugged good looks to come fix up the house for ya!
Perfecto!

December 5, 2006 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bacak said...

Who hasn't had a crush on Ty Pennington? I used to but now I'm over it. Rusty started circulating the rumor that he was gay, and that probably did it for me.
I love knowing more about you, my friend!
jenn

December 7, 2006 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Lisa Smith said...

I thought I commented on this already...guess I was too stressed and too busy overthinking the fact that I got tagged!!!

I like Kevin's idea.

December 8, 2006 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home