Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Michael

Wow, today my precious boy is ten.

A decade...

Double digits.

I think I am as excited as you are.

As you have been counting the hours to your birthday and feeling like it is taking forever to get here, I have been thinking about how fast it is going.

You are growing up right before my eyes.

I am so proud of you Michael.

I love how you love to learn thing.

I love to see how you love people and thrive on being with them.

I love watching you go into a room and say 'sup people and sit in someones lap.

I love to watch you get excited about things.

You are such a blessing to me.

I love you Michael!!

Happy Birthday.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Price said...

double digits!! Happy Birthday Michael!

Ryan & Sara

March 17, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger the amys said...

Happy Birthday Man! We are so proud of you and blessed to get to watch you grow into a man after God's own heart. We love you and can't wait to celebrate with you when we get back. Have a blessed day!!!

March 17, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Kari said...

happy birthday!!! enjoy the tramp!!!!!

March 17, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Kelly Owen said...

Happy Birthday, Michael!

Josh & Kelly

March 17, 2009 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Whitney said...

oh my goodness. he is ten. i might just die. give him hugs and kisses from me in maui.

March 18, 2009 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa Smith said...

double digits!! Wow! Ten...I'm gonna have to fasten my seatbelt it's going so fast!

Happy Birthday to you Michael

March 18, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home