Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Alex

My baby is seven today.

That is too hard to believe.

It seems like just yesterday you were such a sweet baby and now you are my sweet big boy...but you will always be my baby.

I love your energy and your fascination with everything.

I love when you snuggle up on the couch with me under the covers and we tell stories.

I love when you do something and you scream "did you see that momma" and I am standing right there.

You are loud and you are bold and you are absolutely crazy...God has such a plan for you.

I love how much you love Him, your desire to please Him and tell others about Jesus encourages me every day.

I love you sweet boy...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy B said...

Happy Birthday! Alex. Hope you have a great day!

January 26, 2009 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Kari said...

Happy Birthday Alex!!!!

January 26, 2009 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Bacak said...

Happy Bday Alex!
Love, the Bacaks

January 31, 2009 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smith said...

No way!!!!!! Can't believe that...Happy Birthday Alex!! Miss Lisa loves you.

February 2, 2009 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smith said...

No way!!!!!! Can't believe that...Happy Birthday Alex!! Miss Lisa loves you.

February 2, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home