Thursday, February 05, 2009

Our Little Secret

Ok, so we are driving home tonight and out of nowhere Alex says "this car sure is smart".

I pause for a minute, wondering where in the world this is gonna go. Then I ask him why he said that.

Alex said that the car knows where we are going before we even get there.

Huh? what are you talking about Alex?

I've been watching he said...see up there...every time before we turn and he points to the dashboard.

Michael and I just looked at each other and grinned...ssshhh...our little secret.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

ohhhh that is so cute!! I do like the way children try to make sense of the world!! :-)

February 6, 2009 at 3:21 AM  
Blogger Ryan Price said...

That's really funny... I would have totally done something like that too... I used to be so gullible to whatever anyone told me!

February 6, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Ricci said...

Haha, way cute. Don't ever tell him...
I would have thought the same thing, too.

February 6, 2009 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Nichole said...

I love Alex...our brains work the same way

February 6, 2009 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smith said...

funny!

February 6, 2009 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Kercho said...

that's awesome - i used to to think that directional lights (like protected left turn lights) knew which way we wanted to go based on our turn signals - so i totally thought my dad made the light turn by using the turn signal to tell it what to do, nevermind the fact that we were in the left hand turn lane

I also used to think if I concentrated hard enough I could make the light change sooner

February 27, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home