Friday, January 23, 2009

Crock Pot Recipe



I am all about the crock pot.

I use it about two or three times a week.

So I am always looking for new recipes.

I made this yesterday and it was so good. I don't think it has a name but I am just going to call it pork chops and potatoes...two of my favorite things!!

Here is the recipe:

I peeled and cut up 4 baking potatoes. I start cutting them thin, but then the slices got thicker because I lose interest pretty fast. So it doesn't really matter how you slice them.

Put them in the crock pot with three cans of cream of mushroom soup, a couple of BIG dollips of sour cream and just enough milk to make it creamy.

I seasoned six or seven pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic salt on both sides and then just laid them on top.

I let it cook on low all day and when I got home last night I had this beautiful mixture of cream and potatoes and meat.

I was so excited.

I served it with green beans and I had friends over and they loved it.

I had just enough for me to have it leftover for lunch today.

I can't wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

That sounds yummy! I will have to give you an AMAZING bbq sandwich recipe that you cook all day in the crock pot! :) that is if you like bbq!

January 23, 2009 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Lisa Smith said...

The crockpot ehhh????? I remember when you mocked me for leaving mine on all day while I was gone ;)

God has brought you far my friend!

I love you, kathryn!

January 23, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home