Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Lisa


Happy Birthday my sweet friend.

Over the years our friendship has grown and it has changed in many ways. But the one thing always remains is out of the overflow our love for the Lord is our love for one another!!

I thank Him for bringing you into my life.

I thank you for always being there for me. Even when we can't be together in person, I know you are always there in spirit.

I thank you for praying for me and with me.

I thank you for crying with me and laughing with me, sometimes even at the same time.

I thank you for loving me.

I thank you for being my friend.

I love you!!!

Do something sweet and just for your self today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

Awwwww...you are so sweet! Thanks, Kat! i love loving you out of the overflow! thank you, sweet friend.

November 20, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home