Thursday, June 12, 2008

When Will She Blog Again?



So much happens in a year.

So many things to share and write.

I was going through my links and it just so happens that today June 12, 2008 is exactly ONE YEAR since our MacKaycee The Cool Girl Drummer has updated her blog.

And what a year she has had.

What happens if you don't blog in a year?

Does your blog die?

Do people take you off their links?

I am leaving her on mine because I have faith that she will blog again.

She will share all that the Lord has done in her life.

So if you see Kaycee BEVERS around...her blog title isn't even correct anymore...she has a whole new ballad...ask her when will she blog!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Bacak said...

If I hadn't blogged in a year, it would be too overwhelming to catch up.
Almost as overwhelming as cleaning out a closet, as I did today, that hasn't been cleaned out in about five.
Overwhelming.
jenn

June 12, 2008 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger pbmciver said...

hahaha...this sounds about like my blog - I always like to read yall's but I forgot that I have one, lol.

June 15, 2008 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smith said...

I JUST posted about how I had to catch my blog up from April so...it probably wouldn't be too hard to give a condensed year. Condensed not the feelings and cool words you hear in your head all day just the facts, I think. Okay, I'm talking to myself. Look for April...

June 16, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home