Monday, March 19, 2007

Michael is Eight!!!!



My St. Patrick's Day baby is eight years old!!!

Just so you know, you were born at 11:00 pm, I pushed extra hard to get you out on St. Patty's Day!!

My first born, my child that is so like me it is scary.

Eight years of great conversations, because I swear you came out talking and asking questions that I didn't even know the answers to...so smart!!

I am so proud of you Michael. You are so caring and so loving, it warms my heart to see how you love people and how they love you back!!

I love how you love the Lord and how you soak it all up. I look forward to watching you grow into a Godly man and using the wonderful gifts He has given you!!

I love you my sweet boy.

7 Comments:

Blogger Hendrick Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! I'm yelling!

I like it when we talk about poop.

I hope you have a good birthday!

Anson

And Happy Birthday from Anson's mom!!

March 19, 2007 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger texasmcvays said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Looking forward to the next edition of Monday with Micheal!
Kyle

March 19, 2007 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smith said...

Happy Birthday, Michael!!!

Eight years old...Wow!

I logged on here to read my story...Don't think just 'cause it's your birthday you can take off!

We'll see you soon!

Eight years old...

March 19, 2007 at 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big ol' Happy Day to ya Mr. Michael!

Can we talk about poop sometime too?
(i'm kinda jealous of Anson right now)

Two more days!

March 19, 2007 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger SaraEaker said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONDERFUL SAM...dont worry its an inside joke between me and michael! I love ya!

-courtney!

March 20, 2007 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Ashley Driskell said...

Happy Birthday my wonderful Michael! I know I'm a few days late but... You are so special! My friend's nephew was born on St Patty's day THIS year. You have a cool birthday! I love you little brother!

~Ashley

March 22, 2007 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger WSexton2000 said...

Hey now......."Pushed extra hard to get Michael out on St. Patty's day"......HHaarruummpphh!!!

I was there, remember?

You didn't care WHAT day it was.

JK

December 4, 2007 at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home