Monday, February 19, 2007

Can they always stay like this?


I wish I could hold on to this image forever.

First thing in the morning, Alex doesn't say much, I usually pick him up out of bed (rabbit and all) and set him at the table for breakfast. Once he has food in him, he starts moving, quickly.

Michael on the other hand wakes up playing the "what if" game. "What if all my clothes were dirty and I had to go to school naked..." I don't tell him that could be a reality since I do not have a Shirley!




They are growing so quickly.

One day Alex will really be this tall.

I treasure these sweet times of my children and their friends.

I love that we are raising a whole new generation of children who love the Lord.




One day this will be the church scattered.

I pray that they never lose their passion and their joy.


For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you. Psalm 71:46

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

Amen! My favorite Alex and Alyssa memory is how at Alex's birthday party, Alyssa didn't even use her tokens because she was spending time with Alex. I love their imaginations and I love their friendship! Thank you, Lord for friends!

February 20, 2007 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Whitney said...

i pray that when i get to heaven, my body will return to kid form. i was skinny, cute, and could eat all the candy i wanted because i only had baby teeth :)

February 20, 2007 at 8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I will ever praise you."

Wow!
Good good stuff.

February 21, 2007 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Carpio Family said...

good pictures.... especially the last one, he's gorgious... His dad must be a male model(ha ha).


-Kaylene Carpio

February 22, 2007 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Ashley Driskell said...

I love kids. Wow! And we have such an abundance of amazing children at Living Hope who love the Lord! I am so excited to be able to watch our little one's grow!

February 22, 2007 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bacak said...

I know!! I struggle with this all the time, I want them to stay little. Emma told me yesterday at the park that she wanted to stay little forever because if she grew up, she couldn't do the monkey bars anymore. She had just conquered the monkey bars for the first time, and she didn't want to lose that feeling! She's so awesome. They all are, and every stage is great, but these precious days of little ones are flying by!!!
jenn

March 1, 2007 at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home