Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sunshine

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
I went outside today and I did not shiver from cold.
When I walked, I did not have my head down, hands in pocket and moving quickly.
I walked slowly and I smiled. And when I lost my car in the parking lot, I did not care because it was so nice outside.
I am ready for picnics in the park.
I am ready for daylight savings time and it be light until 8:00 pm
I am ready to go to the pool.
I am ready to wash the car and get wet.
I am NOT however ready to go camping, sorry Kevin, it will take a lot more than a warm day for that to happen...bugs...dirt.
This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalms 118:24


3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

This lady has never been so happy to sweat! Praise God for weather-appropriate footwear...sandals!

February 21, 2007 at 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen sister!

I did some rejoicing as well!

February 21, 2007 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Carpio Family said...

Oh yeah the weather was nice, I love it.

February 22, 2007 at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home