Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Palmer


YOU ARE ONE YEAR OLD TODAY!!!!


One year ago I was with you in the hospital, Michael was holding you and Alex was asking if he could "pet" the baby!!!


You were tiny and precious.


You are still precious, but not so tiny!!!


You are growing so fast, I look forward to every moment I get to spend with you and your wonderful family.


I am glad that your mom and I are friends so that I get to know you.

I love you Palmer!

Remember Lisa to do something special for yourself because one year ago you also did something pretty amazing!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

Thanks, Kat! Happy Valentine's Day and thanks for loving my babies...and me.

February 14, 2007 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Whitney said...

hooray for friends :)

February 15, 2007 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger texasmcvays said...

Babies grow so quickly and Christian friendships so deeply!

February 18, 2007 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smith said...

I like your new name...

February 19, 2007 at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home