Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Getting Bigger


My boys are getting bigger and they are doing big boy things.

These are the days that I am so thankful for the Body and the awesome group of guys that teach and love on my kids.

These are the days I also go inside and not look.

I can't look, my momma instinct screams "do you see that blade"

Yes, that is Alex with a lawnmower...Jeff is a VERY brave guy.

Michael did really good, he got his box down and pushed hard...he is just like me.

Alex, bless his heart, was all over the place. He had a great time and Jeff chased him a lot.

No box for Alex...ever.

They worked hard, they sweated and they had fun.

They are so big.

Michael told me when he was done "whew, that was tiring, now I know how you feel, momma"

That made me smile.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Price said...

that's awesome! good job boys!

May 12, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Oh that sums up your boys so well!!!! =)
How funny!!!
Nice job boys!

May 12, 2009 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smith said...

awwwww. sweetness. can't wait to see you. <3

May 20, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home