Thursday, May 28, 2009

Alex Stories

When Alex is in the right mood, his wit is lightning fast and his thought process is amazing...it often floors me the things he comes up with.

Here are a couple of examples...

My sweet Libby came over for dinner the other night and we were eating broccoli. Now Alex only likes the top of the broccoli and Michael only likes the bottom, so it works out nicely.

Alex calls his broccoli trees.

So as he is eating, he tells Libby that they are trees. She remarks that he is only eating the top part leaving the stems bare...he looks at her in an instant and say "it is autumn" .

Really, I would love to be in his head, even for five minutes...I have a feeling I would get quite dizzy though.

We were driving home the other day and Alex says "momma, do you know why I know so much about God", I asked him why. He said "because I go to church and you tell me things and then I was born again and that is why I am still a child".

That's my Alex.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

What a cutie!!!

June 8, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home