Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Took A Ride With A Lizard Today

I left work today and got in my car.

I started driving and I am singing away and I look down and on the hood of my car I see a lizzard, much like the lizzard that is pictured above.

She is staring at me...I felt like a Geico advertisement!

I am freaking out, there is a lizzard on the hood of my car, I am driving 40 mph and it is hanging on for dear life.

Lizzards are super natural creatures, if I was on the hood of a car going 40 mph, I would be in a ditch in no time.

This sucker held on tight, I would swerve a little...go a little faster it didn't budge...when I had to stop, it would get a little closer to my windshield...I did not like that.

I stopped at Wal Mart, certain that if I opened the door it would jump on my face. Fortunately it did not and I moved fast.

I came out of Wal Mart...Lizzy's still there.

I pick up the boys and they get in the car, I start for home and think "I am taking this lizzard home with me, am I crazy?"

We pull into the driveway, I tell the boys to have fun, just don't bring it in the house. They chased Lizzy all over the hood of the car squealing and laughing.

Finally Lizzy retreats to the inside of the hood...I don't blame her, Michael and Alex can be scary.

I wonder where she will be in the morning?

4 Comments:

Blogger pbmciver said...

hehehe...that is too cute. I am afraid of lizards also.

October 17, 2007 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger SaraEaker said...

i love this post! So funny! Thanks for giving me a morning laugh to start my day! Love you! See you tonight!

October 18, 2007 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Whitney said...

my thorn is...there was a lizard on my car.

October 18, 2007 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Ashley Driskell said...

I love lizards. I actually want to go on a date with the geico lizard. I think I would just do it for shock factor, kinda like everything else I do.
Miss yoU!

October 24, 2007 at 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home