Sunday, September 09, 2007

Word Verification



Am I the only one who has trouble with this?

Almost every time that I make a comment and have to do the word verification I can never get it right on the first time.

I have noticed a pattern.

The first word that they give me is long and cursive and squeezed together really tightly. It is impossible to get right because I don't know if it is p or a q that they want me to type.

Then when I don't get it right, the second word that they give me is four letters in block, bold letters.

They are mocking me.

They are testing my intelligence to see if I can get it right and when I don't they give me simple.

I need simple...I need it right from the start.

It is like life.

I need Someone to tell me this is what you do and how you do it.

Thank You God for your Word.

Thank You that it is simple and bold.

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does.

James 1:5-8

I am thankful that when I need wisdom, God does not mock me. He tells me right from the start just to ask and He will give it to me when I ask in faith.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

I totally have a problem with that. Sometimes I have to push the handicapped button...it tells you what to type.

But, with God's Word I can become WISE!

The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple. Psalm 19:7

BTW, had fun Saturday!

September 10, 2007 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Is that what the handicapped button is for...did not know!!!

I had fun too.

September 10, 2007 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger SaraEaker said...

I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU ON THE WORD VERIFICATION!!! I totally know what you are talking about! I am so glad you posted on this...I have been thinking about posting on this for a while! Love you!

September 11, 2007 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh! Kathryn, ur so funny!

September 15, 2007 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger 5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

I hear you girlfriend. It gets me every single time! I dread them.

Lyns

September 18, 2007 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger 5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

KK so enjoys you being one of her cubbies teachers. Thanks for being there loving on our kiddos. They enjoy you people so much!

September 18, 2007 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bacak said...

I thought I was alone...and retarded...so thank you sister Kathryn! Thank you for your testimony of encouragement! We will press on with the word verification.
jenn
Oh great, I have to do it right now to post this comment. Stink.

September 19, 2007 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smith said...

Just wanted to say hi!

September 20, 2007 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger pbmciver said...

Okay - what is a handicap button? Do all keyboards have them? Never mind - I see it by the word verification box...lol.

It seems like no matter how many times I type in the letters I get it wrong and then I get a new set of letters so it seems to never end...hehe

October 11, 2007 at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home