Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Prophesies and Lobsters



Alex is prophetic.

He has aways been known for saying very off the wall, funny things.

This time it came true.

We were in Super Wal Mart today picking up a few things and one of the boys favorite things is to look at the lobsters.

So while I was shopping, Will and the boys were hanging out with the lobsters.

I finished up and went to meet them.

Will had a very strange look on his face.

He told me that while they were looking at the lobsters, Alex was talking to them and then he looked up at Will and said "I speak lobster".

Now Nemo is one of his favorite movies.

So Will asked him what the lobsters were saying.

Alex pointed to a lobster and said that that one said "I am going to fight".

Not even a minute later Will said that three lobsters started fighting.

He about fell over.

Alex was so proud.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Bacak said...

You absolutely have to read the book Doctor Doolittle to Alex. He reminds me of my kids. He will love it! It's about a man who learns to speak all of the different animal languages. It's cool!
Love that Alex!
jenn

July 5, 2007 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Hey Kathryn!!!

I just got caught up reading your last few blog posts. Praise the Lord for all HE has done!!!

I just realized that the e-mail address I have for you is not working. Do you have a new one?

Tell Michael and Alex hi for me!! miss yall!

July 7, 2007 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger Lisa Smith said...

Alex is so cool, so Dr. Doolittle. We watched the movie recently...he gets animals!

I like that he said it and it happened...was Alex amazed or did he expect it to happen? This is so Alex!

July 10, 2007 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Alex was not surprised at all.

He said in his loud Alex voice "I SAAAIIIID they were gonna fight"

July 10, 2007 at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home