Monday, May 14, 2007

You Have Got To Try This


I love Wendy's frosty's.
I have always loved frosty's. I loved it last year when they gave us all of those free frosty coupons in AWANAs. They should do that again this year.
When I was younger I used to (and secretly still do) love to dip my french fries in my frosty.
I also put potato chips on my sandwhich, so what can I say!
Anyway, today I had something truly wonderful. I was running errands on my lunch hour and decided to drive through Wendy's. They have a vanilla frosty, and not just a vanilla frosty, but a vanilla frosty float with root beer.
Oh my goodness it was sinful.
I also love floats, any kind of float.
Root beer float
Dr. Pepper float with chocolate ice cream
Sherbert (rainbow) with Sprite...if I am on a diet.
The only kind of floats I do not like are the Big Red floats given to my boys as we are leaving the carnival that rode in the cup holders all the way home.
I have never held my breath for so long. Big Red in the back seat of the car is not a good thing.
But a good thing is driving down Hwy 6 when it is 90 degrees outside in May listening to the Newsboys drinking a Wendy's Vanilla Frosty with Root Beer.
Go try it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

I was wondering about that vanilla frosty...

May 15, 2007 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger The Campbell Clan said...

Yeah! Another french fry dipper! I dip my fries in my shake and Josh thinks it is SO gross. I always try to tell him it's not, and I'm sure someone else out there does it too.
Sarah

May 29, 2007 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Sarah, we should start a club.

I bet there are a whole bunch of us...it is a good thing!!

May 30, 2007 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home