Thursday, February 28, 2008

Charlie bit my finger - again !

I love this.

The first time I watched it, I thought this is funny, but then the second time I thought how many times do we do this ourselves? We get bit a little bit and then instead of getting away from it, we do it again and then get bit even harder.

We learn several things from this video.

First, if you stick your finger in a baby's mouth, they are going to bite you...hard.

Secondly, they are going to think it is funny and if you stick your finger in their mouth, they will bite you again...they do not know any better.

The "baby" can represent so many things...sin, idols, satan. It is our job to let the Lord show us that we are getting bit and flee.

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. James 4:7-8

When we keep our eyes on the Lord and listen to the Holy Spirit nothing will catch us off guard...because nothing catches Him off guard. We will not get that look on our face like this little boy and have to wonder "what is happening".

We will know and it will be good!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

my sister is OBSESSED with this video! we watched it a million times after my surgery!!!!

March 2, 2008 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Amanda Ness said...

i love this video!! MICHAEL AND ALEX I MISS YOU!!!

Amanda

March 4, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home