Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bargain Blitz


I love a sale.

In an effort to find jeans for my boys, I am going to the Brazos Center on Saturday morning.

It is a Bargain Blitz from 8:30 am till 3:00 pm.

They are supposed to have more stuff than just clothes, so you never know what I could come home with.


I am taking my children, so the possibilities are endless...except live animals, I draw the line there.

Sorry Kyle, can't do it.



So here is the info.


http://www.jlbcs.org/Fundraisers/Bargain+Blitz

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

Cute picture!! Don't think I'll make this one. Hope you find your jeans...Hunter has one pair left with no holes and that's because he.hates.the.button on them. Oh, how we need springtime, sunshine and shorts!

February 26, 2008 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Thanks for the heads up! I will attempt to get there! See ya later today, girl!

February 27, 2008 at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home